"I appreciate your consistent ministry through the years. I have used mostly Help from Above in various languages since perhaps 1980. Often being in an international setting, I desperately needed a tool to share the gospel. I thought I would review how I have used your booklets:
• Pioneering a church in San Francisco and passing out Scripture booklets at public events for over 7 years.
• Arabic Scripture booklets were gladly received by Saudis in 1984 when their team played in the first Olympic soccer games. Their government paid for them to come and receive a Gospel booklet!
• As a missionary to London for 4 years, I kept over 2 dozen Scripture booklets on me as we preached each Saturday night at Piccadilly Circus. Like Times Square, it draws people from all over the world and these bridged the gap.
• Your literature was used during the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
• During the last 10 years, I have witnessed at major events internationally, the most recent being the Pacific Games in Samoa."
-Gary L., U.S.A.