“We have a community labour booking office from which we’d like to distribute Help From Above booklets in terms of evangelism.
One of these booklets really helped me to get to know God after trying to commit suicide. I found the booklet in a Muslim person’s home, so I believe it sometimes may not be for the person who takes the booklet but for somebody elsewhere, just as it saved my life.”
—R.P., South Africa
"We praise the Lord because your Scripture booklets have been used for Sunday service, not by a pastor, but in home churches as the churches have been closed during the pandemic. They have been in demand in rural areas, as online worship does not exist in these areas. The Scripture booklets are suitable for making a sermon from every page with the combined verses. We thank you so much for helping our people know God in Jesus Christ."
-Long-time Distributor, Indonesia
"I appreciate your consistent ministry through the years. I have used mostly Help from Above in various languages since perhaps 1980. Often being in an international setting, I desperately needed a tool to share the gospel. I thought I would review how I have used your booklets:
• Pioneering a church in San Francisco and passing out Scripture booklets at public events for over 7 years.
• Arabic Scripture booklets were gladly received by Saudis in 1984 when their team played in the first Olympic soccer games. Their government paid for them to come and receive a Gospel booklet!
• As a missionary to London for 4 years, I kept over 2 dozen Scripture booklets on me as we preached each Saturday night at Piccadilly Circus. Like Times Square, it draws people from all over the world and these bridged the gap.
• Your literature was used during the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
• During the last 10 years, I have witnessed at major events internationally, the most recent being the Pacific Games in Samoa."
-Gary L., U.S.A.
"I am currently a student at Eastern New Mexico University. As a student, I encounter many people from all over the world. Recently I have noticed many people turning away from God or becoming very depressed due to Covid-19. Where I live, we are still in lockdown so many people are suffering from mental health disorders. My hope with these booklets is to give others hope in Jesus. I became very depressed a few weeks back and God brought me out. Since then I have dedicated all my time to growing and learning in Christ. My life has changed for the better and I have a newfound peace. There is no better way to do God's work than to get out there and share the good news. That is my hope with these booklets."
-Andrea R., U.S.A.